this newsgroup is broken

something is broke anyway

Reply to
HaroldA102

i made a couple post spelling and grammer correct and it did not show up that make me mad . so from now on i will type fast and and not gone over

Reply to
HaroldA102

please let know if every one has this problem of post going to never never land

Reply to
HaroldA102

thi thing being broken adds to my frustration

Reply to
HaroldA102

Reply to
RellikJM

Friends don't let friends use AOL Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

Are you 12 years old? AOL's newsgroup system is messed up. Most of the posts by anyone aren't showing up. You probably won't even see this without searching Google.

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4

alt.test is made for things like this. You're just noising up the group by posting test posts anywhere other than the test groups.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

no i am 50 years old why would you think i am 12 damit ......sksmpsdokwpdjkschiuwehikeiouwdikdckjckjbckjeikweqkjwdkcbnkwdckwdckjb wdikikqhdkjbdckcbkcikckdcikdckbikciokdckjbcokhcfiouhergukwrgn ownv hiouornvoihjo fhdnbvouvityi uhoiupi34tohjr 348 8yu34 i4uy4ytr y348y yh98yt

9y3q4irth9 3r9pfty 9p3984987998y9py9y rt98 y 98y 98 834y934 98 8y 893yiherjhqiry89ertyhj43ky987req8qyeriu3q4ty9u109uq3ugiu134y9vns[oij ug
Reply to
HaroldA102