pressure transducers needed

Anyone got a quick on-line source for some pressure transducers? I need a ballpark number for a grant proposal ASAP. These would go on the high and low sides of a standard R134 refrigeration setup. low side would be soft vac to perhaps 25 or 50 psi, high side would be 0 to 250 psi. These are lab demos, would not need to be super accurate but would need to clearly distinguish 1/4 to 1/2 psi. Output would be something analog, open to suggestions. It would be used in conjunction with a thermocouple input box so I would need to do some signal translation somewhere.

And no, I did not google, the stupid tractor is sick, trying to do two things at once.

Reply to
RoyJ

Look here-

buy pressure transducers from them often

Reply to
Gerry

DigiKey has a wide selection.

You may need to cook up (or include cost of) some interface electronics for some of them, others may have standard 4-20ma or 0-5 volt interfaces.

Reply to
Don Foreman

You will need to order an M12 size cable for them also , such as this one:

They have vacuum transducers, and pressure transducers, but I don't see any of them that cover vacuum and pressure both.

Reply to
JohnB

Those seem to be about what I was expecting (hoping??) to find. $125 each plus $10 to $15 for the cable, 0-10volt output. I need two per system, 5 systems to modify.

Don mentioned Digikey. While they may have what I need, they have 758 pages (no lie, that's what the search engine said!!) that I would need to sort through. The cheap ones that run about $50 are not refrigeration grade connections.

Gerry mentioned Omega. Nice stuff, pretty pricey.

Thanks for the responses, now to put it together for the grant.

PS. The new (old) eng> RoyJ wrote:

RoyJ

Psst! PSIA (for Absolute) *is* vacuum - true 0 PSIA is a total vacuum. 14.7 PSIA is 0 PSIG (Gauge), AKA atmospheric pressure at sea level...

These sensors might not be accurate enough at the bottom of their range to determine refrigeration system evacuation levels down in the micron range. You need a different sensor for that.

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

Reply to