Prototyping and short run

Hi all,
I am looking for someone in the south eastern PA area to do some
prototype/short run machining. I tried emachineshop.com with less than
spectacular results (first attempt NPT thread way too deep -Second
attempt NPT crooked by 15 degrees).
The part is not especially complex. Basically it is 2" length of about
3" round cut on 2 sides to make a sort of oval. Drilled holes include
(2) 1/4" through holes. Drilled and threaded include a single 1/2 NPT
threaded blind hole and a single 3/8" NPT threaded hole that intersects
with the blind 1/2 NPT hole. I know this is vague but I wanted to give
a general idea of my needs.
Thanks,
Steve
Reply to
rrold1
If you don't have any luck, and want to deal w/ an OK short run guy in NYC, email me and I'll put you in touch w/ my ole compadre. UPS can actually make samples pretty painless. ---------------------------- Mr. P.V.'d formerly Droll Troll
Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®