Quality Wet Vac Recommendation Sought

Hi all,

I have a friend who is looking for a good commercial duty wet vac, one that'll stand up to as much as an hour a day of use, and a little abuse too. It'll be used almost exclusively for picking up water, and need's to be somewhere in the ten gallon range to accommodate accessibility and storage issues.

Any or all recommendations and/or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Erik

Reply to
Erik

Fein makes a quiet and powerful line of vacuums. Not cheap though.

Regards,

Robin

Reply to
Robin S.

If you can find one the DeWalt's 15 or 20 gallon vacs are excellent for removing water, the electric vacuum motor is spec out for water lifting more so than dry particle lifting. I bought one of their 20 gallon models the DW795 for removing water from shampooed carpet and it works wonderfully, carpet is almost dry afterwards. Here is a link check it out :

Dana

Reply to
Seeker