Refining silver from scrap

Check out ebay item # 230080027610, I'm selling Lindsay little booklet. It assumes you're competent in following instructions.

Mike in BC

Reply to
michael gray

Hello everyone. New here to the group. I found this place in a search for refining information that was fairly complete. Hopefully I can learn a lot here and eventually be able to contribute as well.

take care and thank you Aaron

Reply to
Aaron