Repairing sears industrial die grinder (110v)

I have two used Sears industrial die grinders, 110v. A machinist visited me (to pick up stuff he won on ebay) and said that they were "noisy", due to possibly worn bearings. Is it easy to replace them?

The grinders work, but inded they are noisy, at 22k RPM.

Ignoramus24489

Try repack gear housing with grease first.

Reply to
Fred