Ro Water Systems

Water Purifier and RO System in Delhi =96 Reverse Osmosis Water system, RO purifier supplier, Reverse Osmosis Systems, Industrial RO Systems, Domestic RO Systems.

For knowing More You can search from -:

Water Purifier

For knowing More You can search from -:

Innerestingly, the water delivery bidniss of Poland Springs, Deer Park et al (the 5 gal blue jugs) seems to be, uh, drying up. Really, quite the "brute force" filtered water system, eh?

Mega CorPirations now seem to be going with tap-water filtering/UV units instead, mebbe even RO. At least in NYC -- THE center of universe, where the Big Bang in fact ocurred.....

Even tho, in typical corporate/industrial scenarios, the filters will never get changed.... LOL. And if the UV stops working, first, who will know, and second, will management care?? Of course not.

Inyway, just a thought-let/observation-let.

I wonder what the pressures are, in RO units? I'll bet it's a cupla hundred psi. And who would know if it breaks?? LOL

Recall the Penn & Teller ditty on restaurant water at $4 per teeny glass, coming from a garden hose..... Ohhhh, DEE-licious.....

Hooray NYC tap water!!!! No way.... Uh, WAAAY!!

See, NYC IS the center of the universe!

Reply to
Existential Angst