rock moving trailer

Explanation on there. I think it would be easy to make one out of 3 " x 3 " tubing, making it like a very large lever to lift the rock only a foot or so. Easy to drop the rock just where you want it, too.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

I've moved rocks with my trailer that way, and right now I'm replacing an overstressed, cracked tire. (supper break)

jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

Got it mounted, finally. The two foot long tire irons from HF are very persuasive. I should add that the bad tire was at least 35 years old, likely much more, and load range B. Gross weight of the trailer can be up around

3/4 ton.

jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

Very nice trailer. Looks practical.

Ignoramus18864

$10 at a yard sale. It pivots, too, to dump.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

I HATE YOU!

Reply to
Ignoramus18864

On Wed, 14 Apr 2010 17:32:19 -0700, the infamous "Steve B" scrawled the following:

Wow, an Iggylike deal. Cool for you.

P.S: You Suck!

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Iggyrific!

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

On Thu, 15 Apr 2010 11:44:32 -0700, the infamous Winston scrawled the following:

Listen! What's that sound? Could it be a head swelling in Chitown? We should have also said it was a Gunneresque deal, Gunnerific! Bicoastal balancing of the swelling. (via the Great Lakes, eh?)

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Iggy has produced some iconic terms here. I would like to suggest that it is because he, like you, represents the essence of the group. A bunch of guys who take metal and work it into something.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B