Saw Thingy Whatzit

It looks like a "gang saw for scroll sawing", but I doubt that's what it is really to be used for.

Any ideas would be appreciated, Pete Stanaitis

-----------------

Reply to
Pete S

Its a kitchen slicer. Check out the 9th photo from the top:

"For tomatoes, cucumbers, eggs, carrots, cheese, butter"

Reply to
anorton

I agree, probably from the 1950's. Very reliable when I used it in the

60's for tomatoes.
Reply to
azjohn

Tomato slicer?

MikeB

Reply to
BQ340

"Pete S" wrote in news:L8CdnSZA9PmHC4PNnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@bright.net:

It's a tomato slicer.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Tomato slicer. If it was the larger version it could be used for bread.

Reply to
Steve W.

Perhaps a cheese slicer?

Enjoy, DoN.