Seasons Greetings

Merry Christmas to you all.

Reply to
Neil Ellwood

But what about those amongst us that don't celebrate christmas, such as misers.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

Reply to
larry g

Sigh, I really should have put a smiley on, I diddn't think anyone would take it seriously.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

Reply to
larry g

Ian Stirling wrote in message news:...

To such we send... Thoroughly Modern and Politically Correct holiday greetings :

H H A PPPP PPPP Y Y H H A A P P P P Y Y HHHHH AAAAA PPPP PPPP Y H H A A P P Y H H A A P P Y

H H OOO L I DDDD A Y Y SSSS H H O O L I D D A A Y Y S HHHHH O O L I D D AAAAA Y SSS H H O O L I D D A A Y S H H OOO LLLLL I DDDD A A Y SSSS

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for a happy, socially-responsible, gender neutral, environmentally- friendly celebration of the winter solstice holiday (if you happen to live in the Northern Hemisphere), or of the summer solstice holiday (if you happen to live in the Southern Hemisphere), practiced within the religious or secular traditions of your choice, or non-religious practice of your choice. Due respect is hereby given to calendars of other cultures that do not celebrate this same solstice. Similarly, respect is given to the recipients of this greeting regardless of their creed, race, colour, age, sex, physical ability, religious faith, sexual preference, choice of computer platform, and human or non-human companion of choice. By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It implies no promise by the wisher, nor his or her retainer(s), to actually implement the wishes referred to. Any wish is void if prohibited by law. Any wish is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. Warranty of the wishes is restricted to the legal minimum regarding wishes. Warranty is restricted solely to the replacement of this wish should it be found in any way wanting. No responsibility can be accepted for other damage caused by a faulty wish. Issuance of a new wish shall remain at the discretion of the wisher unless compelled by law.

Found this and felt it was worth inserting here - Pragmatist

Reply to
pragmatist

Same for me, Larry. The only difference is Thanksgiving, likely my favorite holiday, thanks to the great food. Can't stand Christmas.

Happy Holidays!

Harold

Reply to
Harold & Susan Vordos

Best to all, where ever and whatever your beliefs. Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

Greetings all,

Seasons Greetings to all, and no disrespect to Ian or Larry, but Scrooge this year is my employer, hands down. Why you ask? Well, Tuesday morning we were told that he was planning on buying us lunch Wed. (Subway, but it's better than nothing). An hour before quitting time he comes threw the shop to tell us all that we would now be off until the 5th of January, starting now. "I have to do what I have to do", he says. Well, that makes two of us, seems like the shop up the road a piece was looking for help last week. hhmmmm. Oh yeah, we can come by Wednesday between 11:00-12:30 to get our checks. I got there at 11:15, banks closed at 12:00, finally got our checks at 3:30 and he can't figure out why FedEx was so late today? DUH!! It's freaking Christmas Eve!!

Sorry if I bummed you guys out, just needed to vent, Jim

Reply to
Jim Roberts

For you, we have some discount celebrations over here in the Holiday Salvage Yard, from various religions that have gone bankrupt or out of style. Most involve the abuse of animals or relatives.

For the rest, Merry Christmas!

Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

May your tools never rust The magic smoke always stay hidden deep inside your electric motors And all those you care about return to show you how lucky and wealthy you really are Merry Christmas to one and all

Ken Cutt

Reply to
Ken Cutt

Though I suspect a lot here will be hitting various places for post-christmas salvage...

Reply to
Ian Stirling

I used to hate, HATE Christmas. Now that I'm on meds for depression, it's not so bad ;-)

I still hate the excess of it! There's so much buy-buy-buy. I was in BJ's the day after _Labor Day_ and they had Christmas decorations for sale! Oops, I feel a rant coming on, better quit.

I agree about Thanksgiving, too. It's just about getting the family together for a nice meal. Christmas could be like that if the gift thing was toned _way_ down.

Nevertheless, Season's Greetings to a great bunch of NG'ers. And thanks for all the great help over the year.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

You don't like cookies???

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Paul in AJ AZ

Reply to
Pep674

All the best from the lightly snow covered, almost frozen north country. Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

Speak for yourself- just above freezing and no snow at all on the ground here close to the lake.

Seasons greetings & all the best!

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

Just got done shovelling about 6" (Midland, MI). I called the folks at home. It's 70 deg F in coastal Texas. I'm homesick. Tomorrow, I'm going to fire up the grill for fajitas & margaritas. Gotta go make the marinade.

Merry Christmas!

Pete Keillor

Reply to
Peter T. Keillor III