Season's Greetings

Well, another Christmas snuck up on me. Guess I'll go shopping tomorrow. You know, they shouldn't have these things so close together!

Merry Christmas to all. Hope it is a good year coming up for you, that you get everything you want for Christmas, and that you enjoy health, wealth, and happiness this season.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Same to you Steve and all those in this group. Even tho we disagree and re -agree I think we have all many things to be thankful for. Be it cats or good food or those really shiny curly slivers of metal that we shouldn't track into the chateau. Fresh air and a sliver moon make it all seem worthwhile. Merry xyzmas

Reply to
daniel peterman

Back atcha Steve, and to all the RCM crowd.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston