New Years Eve Blow Out

If you want to celebrate new years with a bang here's a project idea for you.

Best Regards Tom.

Reply to
azotic

I was thinking of just loading up a few of my muzzleloaders with 30g of FF (no ball) and snapping a cap.

Wes S

Reply to
clutch

30 Grams? or 30 Grains?

Gunner

Political Correctness

Gunner

Maybe his muzzleloaders are about 1.00" caliber.

Pete

Reply to
Pete Keillor

grains

.50, .58, .62

Wes S

Reply to
clutch

Long as its not Drams....

Then we are talking about crew served....

Gunner

Political Correctness

Gunner

.36 , .45 , and .50 here . The first two are revolvers , one I built from a kit , my dad built the other .

Reply to
Snag