Metal Spinning

Reply to
David Billington

Strangely enough, this seems to be one of the areas that the 3 in 1 tools seem to be a good choice for, as they tend towards a largish swing for their size. This assumes that the size range fits your needs, anyway.

There was a couple articles in Home Shop Machinist over the last few (dozen?) years, including one that ran to several issues. A search of the various online indexes should find refs.

Cheers Trevor Jones

Reply to
Trevor Jones

There's a pdf here;

Bruce Simpson's site here;
I've got the swing on the lathe,..just don't have the cajones to attempt to work that stuff.

Reply to
bart

Hi, I need help frpm the mambers of this group to find/local a good used automatic metal spinning lathe with template Some thing like AUTOSPIN 30/29. I will be highly obliges. Thanks

Reply to
anwar

Ummmm... You *do* realize this group goes worldwide, right? We have people here from every US State, Canadian Province, UK, Germany, Australia, and practically every other country in the world...

You might want to define your concept of "local" a little better.

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

Dear Bruce, Ineed the good used automatic any ware on good cheap price. If price good I do not mind buying from any ware. If some body can offer two these than the transposation will be easy and cheaper. Thank s for help.

Bruce L. Bergman wrote:

Reply to
anwar

His I address is: 203.135.16.143 which comes up as:

Location: Pakistan (high) [City: Sialkot, Punjab]

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Michael - how did you find the location of the url?

Hul

Reply to
dr

The original message was posted through Google groups, so it is in the full header.

I am not familiar with with Panix, and your headers don't say what news reader you are using, so I can't tell you how to "Display full headers" You are posting from 166.84.1.3, which

says is in New York. If you can find the IP address in the headers, you can track down the source.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Not so much anymore. These days, you can't really count on better than about +/- 300 mile resolution.

When I was in NM, I had an AZ IP address. My father, in NH, has a NJ IP address.

The IP I'm assigned right now maps two states over.

Some of us were stup^H^H^H^H obtained two DD214s.

Reply to
Steve Ackman

I was talking about his net address so he could be reported, or if you know someone with a mainframe with a little extra time you can ping the hell out of them, or just give the address to hackers to take his computer down.

Good for you. My MOS was being phased out, and I didn't see any reason to start all over in another field.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Thanks Michael. I'll take a look at dnsstuff.com.

Hul

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Reply to
dr

It comes in handy. ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

This is a pretty rare type of lathe- there were never many made, few for sale used anywhere, and I doubt you will find many for "cheap price".

If you just google "autospin 30 spinning lathe" several come up for sale used.

I would also check with the Indians, myself- try these guys-

they make almost everything, including lots of sheet metal equipment.

Reply to
Ries