Shaggy dog story

Ãx?%ÍM?Â0 ?á}Oñ±a×F??°C??0©gá??FÜ~~8Àû¼Éý¾¡µ6?E?í­å6?õf·úø??² ?tËÇÓüpâb±R|!Oðfh&3O A*WÌæY¿a??Èá?D3ãË*ä©1 ¸ä+Wu¿¡±HOµðø?©óôOxâ?ïw?¾?çJz?¬ÝºC
Reply to
Gunner

the first time we took our dog to the vet she must have remembered it.. she also got all her shots... the second time my daughter put her on the ground and was trying to put the leash around the dogs neck and she ran two blocks away with the daugher(teenager) in persuit... until the daugher fell on her knees and i told her to give up, let her run...... the dog then stopped at a fence with some dogs behind it.. and just stayed there... the dogs go for the smell....

Reply to
jim