The "ideal" Dick Cheney hunting accident

Images of this keep running through my mind. Dick Cheney and George Bush go quail hunting together. One bird breaks from cover and flies between them at head height. They both pivot, fire together as the bird goes between them and blow each other's head off. At a stroke the world is a safer place.

The story has an even happier ending. They both miss the bird. :)

Like Morrissey am I now likely to get hauled in and questioned by the FBI if I ever visit the Untied States of America? (no that wasn't a spelling mistake)

-- Dave Baker

***
Reply to
Dave Baker

Don't ever visit here, don't call. don't write!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

***

Reply to
JR North

Careful Tom! Dave may reward your insolance with a trasy, East end, Cockney story in which you are the dupe! Actually, the one he wrote for me, some years back, was kinda flattering in that he went toall the trouble.

Bob Swinney

Reply to
Robert Swinney

Which is only right. Our enemies would have us wait for those dangerous thoughts to coalesce into action.

Reply to
ATP*

A better (much better) image; they turn and fire and blow -your- head off. Welcome to the kill file asshole.

Gary Pewitt N9ZSV Sturgeon's Law "Ninety per cent of everything is crap"

Reply to
Gary Pewitt

Please keep your posts on alt.moron

***

Reply to
Tony

I too, would be flattered, next time I'm in UK I'll look him up or maybe have some of my supplier buddies over there look him up and buy him a pint. I buy a LOT from UK and these guys are not only my friends but are very easily riled if their best USA buddy/customer gets miffed. So they would be happy to reward anybody that flatters me so.

Don't think for a second that Dave here represents our friends in UK. I wonder what Dave's address is?

Reply to
Tom Gardner

In article , Tom Gardner writes

*Snort*

Yeah, yeah, sure, sure, whatever.

Reply to
Nigel Eaton

Wow. Killfiled by a shrub loving top poster. It must be my birthday.

-- Dave Baker

***
Reply to
Dave Baker

Why? It might be the only chance I get to see how a country with 100 million paranoid, right wing, supposedly god fearing, shrub voting lunatics operates.

-- Dave Baker

***
Reply to
Dave Baker

Ummm, it's on my website for the hard of thinking. What's your address btw as you seem to be posting anonymously? You do realise that shrub passed a law recently that makes it a criminal offence for anyone in the USA to anonymously post anything online with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any person. I take it your thinly veiled threats of someone coming round to "buy me a pint" actually mean someone coming round to do me physical harm. That seems like intent to annoy, abuse, threaten and harass to me.

Anyone know the FBI's email address off hand? Ah, not to worry. I'll Google for it. Do let us know how the visit goes Tom after the men in dark suits pop in for a chat and explain to you that your supposed constitutional rights to free speech have actually disappeared now.

-- Dave Baker

***
Reply to
Dave Baker

Please keep yours on alt.top-posting.moron.

-- Dave Baker

***
Reply to
Dave Baker

. What's your address btw

Boy, you sure did your homework! My address is as transparent as glass. It seems that everyone else knows exactly my web site, brick and mortar address, toll-free phone, fax, all my e-mail addresses etc...

(HINT: Remove the "no-spam" Duhhhh)

Sorry, I don't do threats of anything physical, but I, or my buds would clean your clock in ANY discussion...I would buy the first round and argue with you all night...or until you fall into the "Stupid-abyss" that you seem to gravitating to. Your spew of hatred and lack of logic and constructive thought is annoying. You show a limited mind trying to express itself. Try reading a bit of history, philosophy, psychology, and religion. If you like, I could send you a list of easy to understand reading material with pictures! So, when we meet, you might use multi-syllabic words and breathe through your nose for a change.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

***

Reply to
Mark

You silly limey bastard, how about sucking the top of my post.....

Reply to
Never_Enough_Tools

I doubt that. As you prove below and in other posts you don't debate issues. You just fairly immediately resort to insults and personal abuse.

...I would buy the first round and argue

***
Reply to
Dave Baker

ROFLMAO!!! Indeed!

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Reply to
Gunner

Ya right, it is laughable! perhaps you need to sue Tom for plagiarism?

Mind you, using grammar like this; "but I, or my buds" might have Dubya on his case, too.

Tom

Reply to
Tom

What's there to debate in your post about blowing the heads off my President and Vice President? That was just insulting and wrong! I don't always agree with them but they are serving my country and I respect them. How about we talk about blowing the heads off you and your friends? ...same thing.

Reply to
Tom Gardner