The "ideal" Dick Cheney hunting accident

W-hiney M-ean D-emocrat S-tupids?

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Yeah, you'd be that gutless.

Reply to
Tom

Warm =13C / 54F i.e. cellar temperature; the reason is that we like to taste our beer; if we'd been brought up on B*dw**s*r or C**rs, we'd probably drink it cold to kill the taste! Martin, CAMRA member for 15 years and appreciator of decent beer.

Reply to
Martin Whybrow

lx?]R??Ó@ ½ç+?-D?V°§?E¥i+$.?£?q?¡?q?qåïqÃJnöûù={öþñæ¬;|£4àýýÛ#îððî3|à :???é?xí?)K???¢0?¿0T°¿óÕþ?S)+¯?Z??YÛÆ]³?6ÉtîÓ£ýX»R?N?c]§¼ýS;&i© óz?K>^V?WtÜUÏ?°H^´¼Z?=SR·8?¿0ðÐrÂÉfÞ?`fJhw?ÔäÇG]L4ÿ²­?oo×?eÒM?E?¯pég3^®0ýE£?")¸ÿ«;ÎêI????Ý)?óEf{à ?×M??Bk )v_+P?8Xè;kª?.»ãÕö?¢zm¬%Á⯿?O_p?Rðd

Reply to
Tom Gardner

How about you go look at a timeline of those events, and then compare that to when the bulk of immigration happened in the US and get back to us. "My people" weren't here at that time, along with the ancestors of the vast majority of Americans. I've got nothing to apoligize for. (Well, I wouldn't even if it _was_ my ancestors, far as that goes).

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Is that right Mr. Know It All? (sneer) Maybe you'd like to PROVE what you say (if you have any guts, that is). Just let me know when you've collected your courage. I live in Northern California.

dennis in nca

Reply to
rigger

. Or perhaps you'd

So then tell me: Is the pot calling the kettle black or visa versa???

So you didn't do anything? How brave of you. Or is this somehow tied up in how all those people died in East Timor??? Not so proud about that, are you? How many did die there, by the way???

So just a bunch of choir boys out doing the pastorial sheep thing, right???

dennis in nca

Reply to
rigger

Why so much hostility towards a factual and non confrontational post? Do you know what CAMRA is? You're probably not interested anyway. But the fact he's a member suggests he knows a bit about beer!

You should come try some real beer, I could suggest a couple of local brews that would probably have you either flat on your back or staggering around within 2 or 3 pints.

To think this whole thread started with a "joke" and thats all it was FFS....

Wayne...

Reply to
Wayne Weedon

Sorry Wayne. I can see my diabolical subterfuge was lost on you.

How about this: ;) ;) ;) (wink, wink,wink). I guess you didn't know we had dry humour over here as well??? Just a different style is all.

That being said why not tell us what CAMRA might be???

Very nice but I'm sure you know they (you) keep the good stuff over there.

So back to my original idea (I'll spell it out): Send me a couple of pints (I'll be happy to pay you) and I'll give everyone an unbiased report. Unless you're afraid, that is. ;) ;) ;)

dennis in nca

Reply to
rigger

Reply to
Robert Swinney

per Bob Swinney:

Robert Sw> Gee, Rigger! Can we hope to hear more from you, huh, huh, huh.?

You never know Robert. I'm happy you're amused. What's your specialty? Huh?

dennis in nca

Reply to
rigger

Given the unemployment rate in Europe..not to mention the DDR...we couldnt affor to have their lazy asses as part of the US

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Reply to
Gunner

Soylent Green? Pet food? Fertilizer? Target practice?

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Well with respect Gunner the UK has a lower rate than the US. But only just! 4.7% against 5.1% according to your CIA website;-) and your are right in saying that Germany has a high rate 11.6%

If we could keep immigration under control then ours could be lower. In my particular area unemployment is very low 2% or so.

Still doesnt change the fact that our leaders are tards.....

Wayne...

Reply to
Wayne Weedon

Don't forget AT&T supplied communications gear pre US entry into WWII.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Hummmmmm indeed. I understand that some of the western states could use additonal compost in their farms....

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Reply to
Gunner