Mirroring a pipe with a loft.

Can anyone tell me how to mirror this lofted pipe?

Phoxie

If you mean mirror about the Right Plane so you have the flare at both ends, then all you have to do is mirror the body. When you open the Mirror command, look for the tab called Bodies to Mirror and pick the body Loft1 out of the Solid Bodies folder.

WT

***
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Thank you for replying so soon. You solution worked of course but when I went to make a drawing of the mirrored part the lofted ends disappeared. Do you know why this happens?

Reply to
Phoxie

Thank you for replying so soon. You solution worked of course but when I went to make a drawing of the mirrored part the lofted ends disappeared. Do you know why this happens?

Reply to
Phoxie

Please excuse the double post. I had a computer operator malfunction.

Reply to
Phoxie