ot-More Brady Bunch Spin

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Ben Franklin

Reply to
Gunner

I called Karen Allan, the owner of the gun shop in the article, I'm also in VA. We talked quite a bit, nice lady. She says sales are way up :^). Note that the ATF came to her support. She said that she had just gotten back from a law enforcement show in Virginia Beach and all the police cheifs local to Richmond made a point to come by her table to give their support. I encouraged her to get together with the other gun shops and sue the Brady Campaign but she says she doesn't have the money and apparantly the other gun shops indicated in the BC's report are not interested. Too bad. Time to turn the tables if you ask me.

John

Please note that my return address is wrong due to the amount of junk email I get. So please respond to this message through the newsgroup.

Reply to
John Flanagan

I was thinking the same thing. Use the bastards own tactics agin em.

michael

Reply to
michael