Thanks to Jack Erbes

And to others who provided helpful comments about the rifle I had been working on - most of the parts of this winchester 1873 that were missing I purchased from Numrick Arms, the rest of the missing screws I fabricated. So the wall hanger is now complete and back where it belongs.

Anyway thanks folks for the advice.

Jim

jim rozen

A 73? One assumes that you ARE going to shoot it, no?

Gunner

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Ben Franklin

Reply to
Gunner

It'd be sin if not.

Bob Sw>