Where is Pete Albrecht?

Last time Pete and I corresponded, he indicated he was very busy.

-Carl

Reply to
Carl Byrns

(Carl!!! Shhh!!! You're ruining everything...)

Pete

Reply to
Peter Albrecht

Anybody seen / heard from Pete? No activity for the last 2 weeks. Maybe he went on vacation?

Mike Eberlein

Reply to
eberlein

Hey, I didn't tell them _what_ you're doing.

-Carl

Reply to
Carl Byrns

Whale watching in Canada?

Sorry,Pete, it's just too easy... LMAO, Ron

Reply to
RKurtz

Is that thing rated for inverted flight?

Jim

jim rozen

"If this porch, er, porsche is rocking, don't bother knockin!"

Jim

jim rozen

Leigh Knudsen wrote

and can be found on a sunny weekend day looking for work for it.

Hah. After I got done with it last time, somebody told me that people actually get PAID to do this.

That's OK, at this point I just want my money back.

Pete

Reply to
PLAlbrecht

Hooked up? No hook but one of them cannon-fired harpoons is probably the right tool for the job.

I don't want to move in on Meatmangler Mike's herd, though...

Pete

Reply to
PLAlbrecht

parties have to be small, double jointed and in extreme heat.

This may explain their decision to market a Truuck (2 U's in truuck). I have one now. It's, well, a truuck.

Pete

Reply to
PLAlbrecht

Truuck.............rhymes with.........

Regards,

Marv

PLAlbrecht wrote:

Reply to
Marv Soloff

Presumably, Pete's Porsche precludes punctual personal posts. Pete, please post praise/pans pertinent to Porsche's performance. Posthaste, please.

R, Tom Q.

Reply to
Tom Quackenbush

Perversely, precisely this is precluded prior to printing of pertinent prose in proper publication.

Pete

Reply to
PLAlbrecht

Paris to Dakar perhaps?

Reply to
Kathy and Erich Coiner

Hells bells, for the "average"murrican- monster truck- or perhaps have kobe bryant drive the thing to the trial. Pat

Reply to
patrick mitchel

On 6 Aug 2003 13:14:46 -0700, jim rozen pixelated:

Porsche? Isn't that one of those oversexed V-dubyas?

Remember the ankle straps the nice folks at VW put in their little Volkswagon bugs? Tres handy!

- DANCING: The vertical frustration of a horizontal desire.

Full Service Web Programming

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I figure it was more the jumping out of airplanes, the bull and bronc riding and eating 75' of barracade at the Detroit Metro Speedway the last night I flat tracked that 750 Bonneville. Or the freestyle sking. Or having the mindset, it needs to be moved...and making it move, when working in the oil patch.

Shrug..when one is young, dumb and full of testrosterone....sigh...

Gunner, older, wiser and in a lot of pain..

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Ben Franklin

Reply to
Gunner

And lo, it came about, that on Thu, 21 Aug 2003 05:55:30 GMT in rec.crafts.metalworking , Gunner was inspired to utter:

Yeah, Old age is a distant rumor to the young.

Sorry to hear about the pain. Had a girlfriend who described her pain as "being hit in the eye every fifteen minutes". She was tough, where it counted.

tschus pyotr

Reply to
pyotr filipivich