looking for phenolic sheet source / info

I have been looking around for a source for phenolic sheet (1 inch thick), and am having trouble getting a decent quote on this product. I am in western Canada, and would appreciate any input the group may have regarding potential sources, or leads. To date, the best price has been $600 (cdn) for a 4' x 4' sheet... is that the norm?

Thanks in advance,

RB

Reply to
Ryan

Phenolic is very expensive but you can order right from the manufacturer. Their web site is:

rhncue

Try

Boris Mohar

I know of a few surplus stores in my area that have some large and small pieces of it send me a email if you only need a limited amount and I will check what they have in stock, I'm going to both of them tomorrow bill k snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net

Reply to
Bill K

It depends on what you are looking for but, I buy fron thease people and the prices are very good on what I buy. Website has prices.

Cuezilla

I've also purchased from these guys. Good prices and service.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Reply to
Brian Fairey