Shapers for sale

Have 2 shapers for sale 7" Ammco with vise good condition 450.00 or 8" Logan with vise good condition and new belts vari-speed adjustment 600.00 located just outside Ft Smith Ar. I really have no desire to get entangled in some shipping nightmare.. however I will help to deliver in close proximity to my area. Take one or both, but I am not interested in any swaps at this time, as the whole purpose of me selling these are I need room in my shop and if I swap this for something else I still need room. TIA BATW

Reply to
batw