sheet metal Q's

Can you recommend a source for one piece (approx. 4'x10' -- what is standard?) of 24 gauge galvanized sheet steel? Is is sold to fabricators in coils or something, as opposed to flat sheets?

My Google searches are yielding either fabricators or industry suppliers with huge order quantities. I plan to call some local fabricators for suggestions in the morning, but really I was flummoxed that I didn't find a quick answer on the 'net.

Thanks!

Jim

Reply to
Jim Wilson

You try calling any furnace installation outfits?

Reply to
Stephen Young

Try the local sheetmetal shop. The shop I do business with sells me flat sheets.

Reply to
Gary Brady

Jim,

Most HVAC shops will have sheets on hand, as will supply houses. Check the Yellow Pages for Air Conditioning Equipment and/or Supplies.

Good Luck, Jim C Roberts

Reply to
Jim C Roberts