Shoptask Mill drill and accessories-Templeton California

Shoptask 17-20 XMTC lathe/mill/drill, excellent - $1650 Reply to: snipped-for-privacy@craigslist.org Date: 2006-02-25, 12:52PM PST

"I am the original owner of this lathe/mill/drill which apart from a few scuffs on the paint is in near new condition.

It comes with separate lathe and mill motors, automatic feed, three and four jaw chucks, original instructions, a complete parts list (Shoptask remains in business), gears and a rolling container containing some $1000 in tools. These include a variety of vises, hold downs, rotating table, mill and drill bits, arbors, etc, all in near new condition.

A heavy duty Shoptask table is included as is a VHS instructional tape.

Buyer collects. I will help winch this onto your truck using my engine hoist if you buy it. The main machine weighs over 600 lbs.

  • this is in or around Templeton, CA * no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

No relation to seller..just passing it along

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Reply to
Gunner

bx?UM?Ú8½ó+ú°5ûQ` ?d³3?ý?C?©jw¯ÂnÛYr¤6?¿O6¡âl¨ ?¥?_¿nÿá

Reply to
JimInsolo