Side pouring shank

Hi guys and gals-

Here is a side pouring shank that I assembled, to save time in casting aluminum.

Yes, that is a mangled tennis ball on the end to protect onlookers when the shank is triggered 'open'.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Really nice work... and very clever use of the caulk gun.

Reply to
Terry Mayhugh

Thanks! :)

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Reply to
Terry Mayhugh

Not yet. I am addressing my 'honey-do' list before I assemble and coat the steel crucibles. Got the parts, just need some time! :)

--Winston

Reply to
Winston