Single-Source supplier for Wood/Metal working tools? Your recommendation?

I need to quickly put together an order for about $10K or so of basic woodworking and metalworking machinery and smaller stuff, for a
Community Workshop starting at a University.
I know of good old Harbor Freight, and Grizzly.. from Home in Vermont. But is there another solid but not-too-much-more expensive supplier that you would recommend??
I need a single supplier because of the paperwork jungle (I'm in the Middle East)...
And, if anyone has a list for starting up a small but decent shop, I'd appreciate if you'd send/share it..
I hate these Fire Drills, but I want people (and me) to have some decent tools to use next (school) year. And I just got asked to make a list, which is a lot better than some guys in Purchasing winging it....
Your opinions would be appreciated!
Regards, Terry King ..On the Red Sea at KAUST.edu.sa snipped-for-privacy@terryking.us Newsletter: http://redseanews.info Community Information: http://kcomm.info

http://www1.mscdirect.com/cgi/nnsrhm
Here's a Jet dealer in Oz: http://www.macwood.com.au/index.php?main_page=index
Or do you have to find a US vendor?
jsw

One of the infrequent posters here is Leigh, who owns MarMachine in California. He is a certified Jet Dealer, who Im sure, would give you a very very good quote.
A VERY good quote. And he has lots of used machines of all sorts as well.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
949-645-7601
Gunner
"First Law of Leftist Debate The more you present a leftist with factual evidence that is counter to his preconceived world view and the more difficult it becomes for him to refute it without losing face the chance of him calling you a racist, bigot, homophobe approaches infinity.
This is despite the thread you are in having not mentioned race or sexual preference in any way that is relevant to the subject." Grey Ghost

California. He is a certified Jet Dealer, who Im sure, would give you a very very good quote.
Thanks for this contact!!

Someone just sent me these in Soft Copy! Nice... They are also a good introduction as to "Why" you would want these tools.
Thanks for the suggestions, everyone...
Regards, Terry King ..On the Red Sea at KAUST.edu.sa snipped-for-privacy@terryking.us Newsletter: http://redseanews.info Community Information: http://kcomm.info
    --IMO start with the best tablesaw you can afford, then make a shitload of jigs and fixtures for it. Next thing I'd get would be a bandsaw set up for resawing, then a jointer/planer, then think about sanders, etc.     --I'm a big fan of the SawStop brand of tablesaws; one view of the video and I was sold, so to speak. They're also extremely well designed and the mfr responds to user feedback with continual upgrades.
--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Come see my stuff
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : at Maker Faire!!

Unisaws are readily available from snipped-for-privacy@aol.com