Sleeving wheel cylinders

Hey Rob!
Searched for fixes for your worn wheel cyls. Two replies came back.
1) hone them over and have them plated and re honed.
2) sleeve them in brass.
2 sounds easy to do. It was suggested that the sleeves are retained with green locktite. then all the ports are re-drilled and carefully de-burred.
Cyls are trash now so you might as well try!
Cheers!
Sean
Some years ago I had an dump truck with a tag axle. The brakes on it were shot and had had the brake lines disconnected many years before. The state I am in requires brakes on all axles on large vehicles. The brakes were Wagner Hi-torque brakes and were used from around the end of WWII to the early-mid60's. The only thing that I found anyone was doing to rebuild these old cylinders was resleeving them with stainless steel liners and then making new pistons to work with currently available seals. You don't state what your cylinders are off of but if it was to take awhole lot of work it might be better to buy new ones (if available).
tim