slitting spring bronze

Bolo ties for loons?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Lifts their chins right up! Better than plastic surgery!

Orbital!!!

Reply to
Gunner Asch

John fired this volley in news:rPidncD5rdWX4wDMnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Apparently with cheap Chinkalloy cutters, stacking two 1" cutters end-to- end doesn't get you anything smaller... I tried. The stupid math keeps coming out 1 TIMES 2 instead of 1 divided by 2. But they're cheap cutters... probably defective cutters. I'm sure that good American cutters would divide by length when stacked.

The VAR who actually _does_ the conversion of that stock probably doesn't know how to use slitting cutters. And they aren't wealthy enough to have cutters "stored in the back", they have to keep theirs in use.

But I still believe them when they say they cannot slit anything narrower than 1", I tend to believe them.

LLoyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

You suck!

Reply to
Larry Jaques

We're telling PETA on you, Mikey.

(no, the other one, which looks after animals...supposedly)

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Andy is a slitting genius, and a nice guy. Give him a call and I'm sure he'll have a suggestion.

Reply to
rangerssuck

rangerssuck fired this volley in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Thanks; I will.