Snap ring pliers

Just a heads up, if you need a set of snap ring pliers:

I purchased a set last thursday and they arrived today, they have replacable tips and work with both external and internal snap rings. These are a steal at $13.50 with free shipping. They are much higher quality than the usual stamped crap you see for about the same price. These sell at home despot for $22 branded for channelock. Quality is very good and will probobaly last me a lifetime. Made in USA.

Best Regards Tom.

Reply to
Howard Beal

Ooops, item number 301349175955 in the ebay search pane works.

Best Regards Tom.

Reply to
Howard Beal

I figured that out just before I bought a set . I've seen worse for more .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

These are actually quite well made. My neighbor paid $18 for a set and I found these at HF for "a bit" less at $3.99. madeinchina.

My 2 sizes of Snap-on reversibles are still in the tool chest, but these get grabbed more often nowadays, especially for removing riding mower wheels.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Those are def. the same as the channellock ones, which are nicely made. Just don't lose the bag of tips.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader