Some spectacular glass

We visited Mayo clinic in Rochester MN today. The website pix don't come close to doing this art justice. It really is spectacular.

To anticipate questions: don't bother to ask. We don't know much yet, but we have a small team of world-class professionals on it as of today.

Meanwhile, enjoy the glass art!

Reply to
Don Foreman

--FWIW there's been at least one PBS documentary about Chihuly; fascinating to watch what he and his assistants can create..

Reply to
steamer

Pretty stuff to take your mind off of things.

Sure hope everything works out okay for you and Mary.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Don, I spent some serious time down there. No doubt in my mind its the best care facility in the world. My son is on the top side of the grass because of them.

Did you notice several people carrying bags around with them? We finally found out - you collect all your "output" for day for many special tests.

They've also got a piano player in the main lobby and Internet surfing computers to help with all the wait time.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

Ah, YES, Dale Chihuly, from St. Louis! Definitely some WEIRD stuff, but quite fun to look at!

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

Best wishes. My Sis went there, and one way or the other, they DO give you answers.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Don,

I won't ask. Private message to follow.

To anticipate questions: don't bother to ask. We don't know much yet, but we have a small team of world-class professionals on it as of today.

Meanwhile, enjoy the glass art!

Reply to
Robert Swinney