Speaking of light bulbs

I went from marveling at how nicely my motion sensor worked to cursing the CFLs as pieces of crap as they flashed on and off.

Reply to
J. Clarke

That figures, since most motion sensors are marked "For Incandescent lamps only" or with similar warnings. Of course, you don't give a damn about facts.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

YOU need to check your ground circuit and voltage to that fixture, David.

-- Know how to listen, and you will profit even from those who talk badly. -- Plutarch

Reply to
Larry Jaques

That may be, but I try not to mess with the wiring, as much of it is 100 years old. I'm OK with 21-23 months on a CFL.

David

Reply to
David R. Birch

I'd be putting a rough service bulb in and change it every 3 to 5 years.(at most)

Reply to
clare

But what if the circuit has a problem and you ignore it? Fire can be a wee bit worse problem than short bulb life.