Spindle Removal ? Graziano

Anybody have experiance removing a lathe spindle on this type of lathe. ( Sag 12.) I would like to not ruin the bearings in the process as I am exchanging spindle from another machine.Not sure how the drive gears are attached, hopefully a slip fit on a key but if they are tight fit might have problems.Don't want to use a hammer. Thanks for any suggestions. Jim

Reply to
Jim Moser