stereo to mono

On Tuesday, February 10, 2015 at 9:15:42 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in sci.electronics.repair:

>"Of course switching the TV to the mono carrier did solve the > > issue but for some >reason that TV set did not want to store > > the setting and after off-on it was in >stereo again. " > > If no other user settings are lost it was probably by > design. Automatic. Shit like this is why I almost never > buy anything new.

Not to make anything sound as easy as pie, but trying to get one "special friend" or (always remembering a certain tech's name) at each supplier/retailer probably makes things easier if you "had" to buy new.

That way, "just he/she" is responsible at that company for whatever later goes wrong. But then again, all that takes relationship cultivating You know, people sometimes come and go.

Reply to
mogulah