"Stop Avast from Adding Its Signature into Your Outgoing Emails"

So I cashed in a hard-won favor and obtained some information that Wieber might profitably use. I'm betting the ingrate will neither use it nor thank me for it.

fizzy lifting drinks

What you meant to say is "I'm too stupid to figure it out on my own ." . It's right there in (advanced settings IIRC , I'm using AVG now) the settings for you to remove that from outgoing . AVG , OTOH , checks and appends their message to incoming . No one else need ever see it - unless you're too lazy/stupid to trim your responses to just what you want to comment on .

--

Snag

Reply to
Terry Coombs