STP Secure Trading Post

I should have used STP Trading Post for all and every purchase.

Reply to
brianderese

Always thought it was crazy to buy a car over the Internet, where you could n?t see the car or test drive it, or personally meet the seller. However, when I wanted a specific model used car and could not find it locally, I w ent to eBay Motors as a last resort. It still took a couple of months, but at last I found my special car. There were some problems with the delivery and communications with the seller, but the car finally arrived in good con dition, and I love it. The transaction was supervised by Secure Trading Pos t. my advice for you is to proceed with sale and you won't be disappointed .they are serious and always keep their promises.

?qid=20121123190424AAcoHIY

Reply to
lyndahensley08