Suggestion on a insert

Does anyone have any suggestion on an indexable insert, preferably a CNMG that would work well on manually turning stainless steel?

On 10/6/2010 2:17 PM, tnik wrote:

I should have added that we cannot flood the tool, so adding oil to the cut is about all we can do.
On 10/6/2010 14:17, tnik wrote:

Sandvik CNMG432 MM chipbreaker grade 2035. Good tough insert. MF chipbreaker for low power cutting.
--
Steve Walker
snipped-for-privacy@verizonwallet.com (remove wallet to reply)
tnik wrote in rec.crafts.metalworking on Wed, 06 Oct 2010 14:17:45 -0400:

Vardex makes an insert that I use all the time for stainless at work. I can't remember the numbers, but I think it was called 'versa turn'.
http://www.vardexusa.com/vardex-turning-milling.aspx
it was made for stuff like 316SS.
--

Dan H.