Supplier for small Quantities of Hexagonal Boron Nitride Powder

I am looking for a supplier that I can get a pound or less of Hexagonal Boron Nitride powder. Doesn't have to be cosmetic grade or anything lik ethat. 5 micron would be best, but I will take what I can get. I am hoping that someone here may know of a supplier, as I am not finding anyone that sells in less than 5lbs quantities.

Thanks, Charles

Reply to
Charles Vincent

David Billington