Supplier for small Quantities of Hexagonal Boron Nitride Powder

I am looking for a supplier that I can get a pound or less of Hexagonal
Boron Nitride powder. Doesn't have to be cosmetic grade or anything lik
ethat. 5 micron would be best, but I will take what I can get. I am
hoping that someone here may know of a supplier, as I am not finding
anyone that sells in less than 5lbs quantities.
Thanks,
Charles
Reply to
Charles Vincent
I think the form you are looking for is used for coating slumping and fusing molds to prevent the glass sticking. You might try looking for suppliers to that craft, you could enquire on NG rec.crafts.glass or IIRC
.
Charles V> I am looking for a supplier that I can get a pound or less of
Reply to
David Billington