Swedish machine group

I'm looking for any information on SMG machine inported into the USA in the 90's?

I just got one and am looking for part, books, or info...

Thanks

Mars

Reply to
mark

Hi, i worked for this firm first in france in Sarcelles dpt 95 near Paris and after in Bron dpt69 near Lyon. I was the after sales responsible. What do you want to know about this company. Best regards DP JOSEPH

Reply to
dominik-Paskal JOSEPH