Taig Cross Slide Problem Fixed

I recently posted here about the cross slide problem where it was binding. Therre is a brass nut that needed to be "worked in" It was really tight. The people at Taig were really helpfull with advice and offered to repair it if I couldn't fix it myself.

Reply to
msterspy

[Thanks for following up with the resolution to this. Often, one hears about people's problems and frustrations, but never gets "the rest of the story"...]

Andrew Werby

Andrew Werby