Taige Lathe Purchase Question

Hi All: Im going to get a TAIGE Lathe. I was considering buying the milling attachment. Is this a good option or should Isave my money and get a milling TAIGE milling machine in the future.

Reply to
Finite Guy

You need to join the Taig Yahoo group:

The milling attachment works very well for small objects. It's got other uses as well, like holding work for drilling with the drill held in the chuck.

Leon

Reply to
Leon Heller

Thanks, sorry about the incorrect spelling. Robert

Reply to
Finite Guy