Tansu Hardware Patterns

I've got several wooden boxes made and want to fabricate some Tansu hardware for them. I already have several 'coffee table' books with lots of pictures that I could copy and enlarge but none really show a straight on view. Could someone point out a source of just the patterns, or something similiar, that I could just trace onto my sheet metal? Some commercial hardware catalogs show pix of some but none that really interest me.

Larry

Reply to
Lawrence L'Hote

I'd ask over in the blacksmithing group. Let us know what you find.

rcook5