temperature controler

For a month or two I have been bidding on some Ebay Chinese temperature con trollers. See item 331003208004. I was not in any hurry so just kept biddi
ng at a low amount until I finally got one. That did not make it super che ap because the seller had a $15 shipping charge. There are cheaper tempera ture controllers on Ebay, but they are limited to 400 degrees C. And I am planning on using this for multiple things. One is a toaster oven for surf ace mount soldering. Using a temperature controller for this is over kill, but if you have it why not. The cheaper controls would work for this.
A second use will be an egg incubator. Again the cheaper controller will w ork well for this.
And the third use is for heat treating parts. So this is on topic for meta lworking.
And one possible other use is making steatite parts. From Wiki.
Soapstone is often used as an insulator or housing for electrical componen ts, due to its durability and electrical characteristics and because it can be pressed into complex shapes before firing. Soapstone undergoes transfor mations when heated to temperatures of 1000?1200 C into enstatite and cristobalite; in the Mohs scale, this corresponds to an increase in hardnes s to 5.5?6.5.[
So you can buy soapstone and carve it into whatever shape you want and then fire it. Or possibly buy talcum powder, mold it to the shape you want and fire it.
Dan
On Tue, 10 Sep 2013 19:04:46 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@krl.org"

Anything here you want?
https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/HeatTreat#5531033470304118642
Make me an offer.
Gunner
"
On Tuesday, September 10, 2013 11:02:31 PM UTC-4, Gunner Asch wrote:

I wish I had you and some other here on RCM as neighbors.
Dan
On Wed, 11 Sep 2013 06:12:12 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@krl.org"

Im quite serious. Make me an offer on anything there that you want. And whatever you figure is fair shipping.
Ive already done what I need to do, so with the rest of the controllers. Its either you buy some or Ebay. And on Ebay they make their best offers..but I expect it to be higher than yours. What do you need? One? two?
Gunner
"
On Wednesday, September 11, 2013 10:32:24 AM UTC-4, Gunner Asch wrote:

I know you are serious, but one is all I need. Maybe someone else will want one.
Dan
On Wed, 11 Sep 2013 18:02:40 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@krl.org"

So make me an offer on anything that looks like you can use. I didnt say you had to buy it all, jeeze. Blink blink...that was simply a photo of some of my bits and pieces..not a blanket "thing" for sale.
Gunner
"