Some interesting locos on eBay

I've got two locos that are rather different on eBay right now. The first is a F45 lettered for Santa Fe. It is an Athearn shell with a Hobbytown drive underneath it. Not a FP45 but really a F45. Like with all of my locos, the Hobbytown drive got built right and is quiet and powerful. The other is a SP AM2 kit loco. Precision Scale brought in a few of these many years ago and I've mostly built one of them up and you get to finish the loco to a particular prototype with what needs to be done.

Bob May