The ultimate trailer test

Thanks!

Proper term is vardo, actually.

I'll look for the fine woodworking project.

Reply to
Edward A. Falk

On Thu, 22 Nov 2007 21:25:12 +0000 (UTC), with neither quill nor qualm, snipped-for-privacy@green.rahul.net (Edward A. Falk) quickly quoth:

Is the basic frame made from angle iron? If so, just drill through them and countersink flathead screws from the outside.

Cool! What dwg/rendering program are you using?

Reply to
Larry Jaques

After a Computer crash and the demise of civilization, it was learned Gunner Asch wrote on Sun, 18 Nov 2007

11:39:18 -0800 in rec.crafts.metalworking :

Reminds me of my brother's crack, when asked about the "landscaping" with the white gravel. "Well, that's where the four duce will set up, we'll run the razor wire along the fence, won't take much to transform this neighborhood into a 'fortified strategic hamlet'." With him, one never knew if he was making up as he went, or if he really meant it.

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Main structural components to be made of steel tube, minor pieces are angle iron.

Actually, that's one area where I could use some advice: I have no idea how strong the main structural parts need to be or what size tubing to get to achieve that strength. Next on my list is to get a book on trailer design.

Google Sketchup. It's free.

Reply to
Edward A. Falk

Maybe you're too ignorant to know that would break the trailer?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I am sorry, but it did not break the trailer.

Ignoramus18803

And I thought (but now I know) you're too ignorant to read and follow a thread.

Where's your prostelytyzing sig line?

Reply to
SteveB