throwaway propane tank thread specs

Has anybody come across the actual specs for the fitting on throw away propane tanks? It seems to be called a CGA 600 fitting and should be 1"x20
UNEF threaded, but past that I can't locate the actual dimensions.
Duping the tank side/male part off an existing tank should be easy enough, but I still want to locate the spec, which seem elusive.
Cydrome Leader wrote:

Got a good caliper/micrometer and a thread guage ?
--
Snag

On Wed, 10 Aug 2016 16:48:59 +0000 (UTC), Cydrome Leader

The dimensions for 1-20 UNEF threads are in Machinery's Handbook in the Unified Screw Thread tables.
--
Ned Simmons