Tiplap grinder manual

Hello all I picked up a tiplap grinder at an auction yesterday, looks to be in not bad shape, but could use a new wheel. I assume operation is similar to the deckel single lip grinders (without the rotation) but it would be nice to have a manual for it. If anyone has one for sale or could copy his I would be grateful. Thanks I'll post some pics when I get it cleaned up. Also got an 18 x 24 Ottavino 4 ledge suface plate, a little rough but good enough for layout work. Lots of junk at the auction, a couple of east european lathes that went for too much and a couple of hardinge automatic chuckers that went for $300cnd each. A huge vertical honing machine for $300, cost a lot more than that to haul it away :-) Pallets of bar stock, unidentified SS, aluminum and steel that also went pretty high.

Reply to
Machineman