Todays plasticworking

I'll ask tomorrow. Maybe they can send some up from Grand Rapids if they don't have it at my local store.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

I was worried about the same thing on my Millrite MVI (about 2/3 the size of a Bridgeport), and I replaced the crank handle with a 7" diameter solid-disk wheel, which makes getting trapped a lot harder to accomplish. But I like the disengagable crank approach too.

Joe Gwinn

Reply to
Joseph Gwinn

On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 14:39:46 -0400, Leon Fisk wrote the following:

I just tried our local Wally SuperCenter (nogo) and Fred Meyer (yes!). I've been shopping there for 8 years and didn't know they carried it. $1.09/lb here in Oregon.

-- Peace of mind is that mental condition in which you have accepted the worst. -- Lin Yutang

Reply to
Larry Jaques

have it at

I remembered to ask today. Alpine Meijer carries it, the cashier said it was $1.39 lb and comes in all sorts of sizes like 4-5 lbs.

She thought it was like a year or so now that they have had it.

Reply to
Leon Fisk

don't have it at

Thanks for that data bit. I keep forgeting to ask at my local Meijer until I've made it out of the parking lot on the way home.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Leon Fisk wrote: re: dry ice

Umm ... how does $1.39/lb compare to CO2 from a gas supplier?

Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt