Tool score/gloat

Just got a 2HP Solberga 20" drill press with power down-feed for cheap.

It's going to vastly improve my mood when drilling structural steel!

LLoyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

Those are awesome.

Ignoramus4025

Oh, man. I used to dream about owning one of those. I'm, like, totally green. You da man!

.

It's going to vastly improve my mood when drilling structural steel!

LLoyd

Reply to
Stormin Mormon