tractor data

I had found a tractor data website some time ago. Danged if I can find it tonight. IIRC, you put in manufacturer and model, and it would say specs on tractor, years made, etc.

Anyway, I'm trying to learn about an International 3514. I just ordered manuals for a 3414 on eBay by mistake. Julie spotted my error immediately. Very likely, these two models are just an engine size thing.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

They'd prob. know over at the