Training done right

Just finished 2 days of class room instruction on steam components by Spirex Sarco. Learned heaps and got a nice thick book with far more info than I'll ever use. End of each day, we were offered ice cold beer while doing the tests. Gotta love Australia!

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson

It's beer'o'clock !

Reply to
not K, maybe Z

Several years ago, I attended an evening course in construction materials. Since it was not an exam course and all of the material had been covered before the final class, a note was posted on the blackboard "field trip" and the entire class plus instructor adjourned to a nearby pub.

Reply to
geraldrmiller

Something close to that happened in the 60's with my Scottish Prof on some Friday nights. He was a R&D type but had to have several classes. It took almost a year to understand 80% of what he said, and two years later he was off to the land of real beer. :-)

Mart> >

Reply to
Martin Eastburn

Reply to